Block known sources of spam and malicious emails.
Make the best decisions about inbound mail while reducing subscriber complaints.
We compile the Return Path Reputation Network Blacklist using a predictive model that analyzes more than 600 variables for each sending IP address. Our model is unique because it incorporates real-time data elements including feedback loop data reported by consumers from millions of mailboxes operated by mailbox providers in the Return Path Reputation Network. This comprehensive methodology—combined with rapid updates—offers the most current and accurate sender reputation profiles available in the world.
Quick facts about the Return Path Reputation Network Blacklist:
- Size: 5-8 million IPs at any given time
- Methodology: Predictive statistics-driven model using more than 600 variables to analyze an IP
- Updates: Dynamically, incorporating new data continuously
- Support: Fully staffed customer support desk and detailed website. Human response to every escalated inquiry
The Return Path Reputation Network Blacklist model examines 600+ variables, including:
- Delivered Rate and Quantity: How much mail from this IP address was sent and delivered successfully to inboxes
- Rejected and Filtered Rate and Quantity: How much mail from this IP address was sent and blocked outright (at the gateway) or filtered into the junk folder
- Complaint Rate: How much mail from this IP address was reported as spam by recipients
- Spam Trap Hits: Frequency and number of spam trap hits
All users of the blacklist contribute data to the Return Path Reputation Network. For specific details and access instructions, contact us today.