Join our certified email whitelist.
Be in good company.
Most mailbox providers rely on certified email whitelists to help separate responsible senders from spammers.
Leading mailbox providers and filtering companies rely on our Certification program to identify the legitimate, reputable senders, and separate them from the legions of spammers. By joining our certified email whitelist, you will be participating in the largest and broadest whitelist in the email universe, covering more than two billion inboxes worldwide.
Key Benefits of Return Path Certification
- Receive up to a 40% lift in inbox placement rates
- Images and links will be automatically enabled at Windows Live Hotmail, for improved click-through
- Your mail will fly through spam filters, Web security filters, volume filters and content filters.
- View our Certification Fact Sheet
What is the cost to you?
Depending on the total volume you plan to send, your CPM (cost per thousand messages) could be as low as six cents. There’s nothing to install, and no technical adjustments to make. You will receive these benefits just by virtue of being listed on our certified email whitelist. And if any of your IPs get suspended for any reason, you’ll get an immediate alert, and Return Path experts will be ready to assist, to get them back on the list.
Complete our online application and pay a minimal fee. You’ll need to provide basic information about your business and mailing practices.
View our Certification Pricing & Fees
Our club has the highest standards.
Remember, we stake our reputation on the strength of our whitelist, so we have to be extremely selective. After we receive your application, we will review your email program, evaluate your permission practices, email infrastructure, privacy policies disclosures and more. If applicable, we’ll give you specific recommendations on what needs to be changed or adjusted.This valuable, in-depth review can help you to improve your current mailing program, even before you get certified.
View our Certification Standards and Requirements
To be accepted into the Return Path Certification Program, you must:
- Submit your application.
- Pass our review of your email practices.
- Show that you are compliant with all applicable laws, including CAN-SPAM.
- Demonstrate that you only send email from properly configured and authenticated servers with dedicated IP addresses.
- Maintain exceptional sender complaint and spam trap hit rates.
- Not appear on any reputable blacklists.
Once certified, we will continue to monitor your performance and adherence to standards. We’re on your side! Our experts are always ready to help, to ensure that you’re always in good standing.