Be in good company.
Most mailbox providers rely on whitelists to help separate responsible senders from spammers.
If you appear on an email whitelist that is used by your most important mailbox providers, your chances of making it to the inbox dramatically increase. With Certification, your company can experience up to 40% uplift over your current inbox placement rates. And with good inbox placement comes higher response rates.
With Certification, the standards are high but the benefits are real for those that qualify. Leading mailbox providers and filtering companies rely on our Certification program to identify only legitimate, reputable and secure businesses. Your email program must therefore meet superior performance standards and boast a strong reputation. To gain entry into the program, you must:
- Pass an audit of your email practices that examines permission practices, email infrastructure, privacy policies and disclosures, and more.
- Show that you are compliant with all applicable laws including CAN-SPAM
- Only send email from properly configured and authenticated servers with dedicated IP addresses.
- Maintain exceptional sender complaint and spam trap hit rates
- Not appear on reputable blacklists.